Sunday, March 1, 2009

HEY!

OK! so i am new to this. My mom has one...so she has been helping me with it. MY life is crazy right now...i have so much stuff going on. I have Basketball, Dance, and I am in my school play The Music Man. I have basketball every Wednesday and Thursday night. I would play basketball all the time IF i didn't have dance! OMG! i love dance i have like 6 hours of dance each week. we have like 6 more weeks till dance recital and i am kinda nervous about that....SO any way i told you i am in the school play....The Music Man. I was in it this time last year and i had the same part so i don't have to memorize any thing!!! I did have a job. I reffed basketball for kids from ages Kindergarten to 2nd grade, but the games only go so long and the last game was Saturday. I made good money...now i will wait till summer then i will humpire little girl softball games.

OK!!!! so my mom is directing a school play....no not the one i'm in.....it is for this school called Jefferson Montessori school. I have been going to the rehersalsand now they are performing it and i have been going with my mom to the play when they perform it. I have made one of the BEST friends i could have...she is in the play and she has a blog too!! (that's kinda how i talked my mom into getting me one) but their last time performing it is Monday. and then they are having a cast party on thursdat but i have dance so i can't go.....BUT ANYWAY back to the friend i have made... me and her are like twins!! haha we are sooooo much alike....it's so cool!!!

Keep looking for more blogs!!!!!!
BYEE!!
~Tacey~

No comments:

Post a Comment