Monday, March 23, 2009

why? Why? WHY???



OK! so it is spring break for me in little Shelley Idaho. and i know that it was the first day of spring on Friday for EVERYONE.....BUT!?!?! WHY does it have to SNOW?!?! IT IS SNOWING!!!!! It is spring break and it is snowing and it is supposed to be this ugly all WEEK LONG!!!!!!! UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH!!!

any way:
as you have read in older blogs i am in the music man. one night me and my bestest friend right now Skye got beyond bored!! we had a break and we had nothing to do!!! so we took pictures....



OK it is kinda a heart <3

PEACE OUT!!!

haha ok those are only some of the pictures there is a lot more. that is my friend Skye...she has as many dance classes as i do and so we have gotten to know each other very well and have become best friends.. I love her she is soooooo funny!! and i think skye might be having a spaz attack right now cuz she loves LOVES the snow!!! i know wierd right? oh well we love her any way!!!!

well i have to go clean my room.....i have been trying to do it for like a month now but everytime i have a day i can do it my mom decides and takes us to Utah..and she has been on my butt about it but i have tried to do it you keep making things happen so i can't!!!!!

oh well look for more blogs!!!

Tacey!

1 comment:

  1. oh just trust me oh man i know how that is i hate being out of school we need to hang out haha i do the samething with my friends

    ReplyDelete