Monday, March 2, 2009

MATH!!! and FRIENDS!!!!

OK!!!! so my math teacher had to go to this class for math cuz last year she taught Language arts and now this year she is teaching math so she has to take classes about how to learn how to teach it. ANY WAY! she is not at school so I don't have a good math teacher cuz we have a sub. UGH!!! i hate subs they are STUPID!!!! (except for my mom) they either can't
A) teach it well enought that we get it then expect us to do it with out answering questions or they..
B)just don't know how to do it so they just say wat is out of the book and don't even teach it to us!!!!
SO!! till my teacher gets back i am probably going to fail all my math lessons I will just have to redo them all UGH!! more homework YUCK!!!!!!

SO!! on a happier note One of my bestest friends Katelyn was reading my blog and said you should wright something about me!! so here ya go katelyn:

Katelyn
you are an ah.maze.ing friend!!! i love you to death!!! you are always going to be there for me and i know that!! I LOVE YOU!!! keep rockin!!!!!!
LOVE <3
Tacey

well i have to go to the orthodonitst so bye!!!

Look for more posts
~Tacey~

No comments:

Post a Comment