Tuesday, March 3, 2009

YEAH!!!

OK!!!! so i went to school today and was all worried cuz i knew i was going to fail my math homework and i did but we had a different sub and she taught us how to do it so now i get it!!! now i won't fail!!!!!! yeah for the good subs!!!

OK! well i have to go but i will post a much longer on tomorrow about you of me (yes i know i said me i'm just soo cool like that) so any way one of me bestestestestest friends EVA!!!!! KENNA!!!! I love you with all my heart chica!!!!!!! I might get to see you again on thursday!!!!

~Tacey~

1 comment:

  1. ok so i saw that you started following my blog and i was boom babe yes ya so anyway back to the sub so what is your email cuz the one i typed in didnt work for some reason or you just email me k or leave a comment on my blog nay way if you want just give me your emai ok ya understand leave leave a comment ok haha lol jk so any ya so from the sound of ir school is way fun i know me to even though i have been out for the past two week BOOM YAAYbut anyway i could go on for days but i i will bekind and let you get onn with life but ya just email me at amazingm12i@hotmail.com or just leave a comment on my blog thanks tac love ya

    Kenna

    ReplyDelete